Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities, design experiments and measuring framework, prioritize team resources, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyse results.
- Responsible for strategy formulation, revenue growth & ROI of all digital marketing platforms including Social Media, Display, Search Engine Marketing (Google & Bing), SEO, Marketing Automation (CRM Marketing), Reseller, Affiliate, Programmatic, Email and SMS platforms
- Adopt an insight-led, customer-first approach to the development of customer acquisition & retention strategies across paid, owned & earned channels
- Play a thought leadership role in driving marketing best practices and executional excellence.
-Strategize integrated marketing campaigns & drive insights by leveraging data and analytics to successfully meet commercial targets.
- Develop & measure key business metrics including customer acquisition, customer retention, conversion rates & engagement
- Leverage marketing analytics to drive marketing strategy and improve website engagement metrics, customer acquisition and retention rates.
-Track CPS, LTV, Category Metrics, Channel Acquisition Costs, Repurchase Rates, Repeat Rates & other key metrics to determine overall strategy
-Strategize and launch growth programs in close coordination with the product and engineering teams to bring down customer retention costs. Work with the Alliances team to devise offers for user growth
-Work closely with the sourcing & operation teams in planning inventory to ensure sufficiency and reduce non-selling inventory to bring down marketing costs
-Cross-functional Interactions: Lead agencies and internal creative partners to implement strategically sound marketing programs. Co-ordinate with product, engineering and content teams for key marketing and growth programs
Required Candidate profile- Understanding of data analysis, product management, user funnel and digital marketing
- Should have experience of working on these ad platforms/tools: Omniture, Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Adobe Ad-Cloud Search (AMO), Gamooga, Criteo, Mailchimp
- The ability to prioritise tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
Interested Candidates can share resumes on email@example.com
Desired Candidate Profile
Head- Digital Marketing with E-Commerce Company for Pune
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Toran Global
Address :520,5,Swastik Disa Corporate Park,Opp. Shreyas, Cinema,L.B.S. Marg,Ghatkopar West,Mumbai Suburban, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400086,India