Client: Well known automotive company
Designation: Head of driveline
Experience: 15+ years
CTC: Max 65 Lacs
Skills: Strong domain knowledge on design and development of Transmission MT/ AMT/ AT / Axle / Brakes / Clutch Systems
- Lead design & development of Drivelines in line with the overall Product Roadmap for the organisation with a view to increase market Share and overall bottomline.
- Develop Driveline Strategy ( Transmission / Axles / Clutch and Brake systems ) for New Vehicle Programs in alignment with, voice of customer/ customer requirement, regulations, cost, quality( durability/reliability), time, emerging trends in technology, RFE. ( Rational/Functional/Emotional).
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies in Driveline across the World and build a business case for its implementation in existing/new vehicle platforms.
- Identify opportunities for standardization of design and parts across programs in co-ordination with the materials management team.
- Institutionalize best design practices to increase the robustness of scenario-planning process and risk mitigation measures.
- Take decisive calls wherever design trade-offs are involved with other systems, in collaboration with the CFT.
- Create a clear roadmap for developing suppliers to ensure quality. Use best and next practices for supplier development.
- Identify areas where skill building is required and facilitate resource planning keeping in mind the objective of increasing skill base by providing planned exposure.
If interested drop your updated resume to email@example.com
Desired Candidate Profile
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Toran Global