Client: Well Known Fashion & Accessory Company
Designation: Assistant Manager - Trend Research of Fashion & Accessories.
Experience: 3+ years
CTC: Max 14.0 lacs pa
- Collecting and representing National and International trend inspirations for innovation briefings for the
- Design team and related departments as well as Trend workshops
- Close network and understanding of Indian fashion scene, particularly wedding trends
- Sound understanding of materials, processes and finishes for cross-industry innovation
Scope of the role:
- Trend research in the Indian fashion and accessory
- Market to identify opportunities of innovations for company's product categories, main focus on accessory brand
- Research on trends of International fashion and accessory brands that may influence the Indian lifestyle market
- Bringing in techniques of representing and formulating trend related inspiration (e.g. colour forecast, socio- economic Mega as well as Macro trends, Indian fashion weeks)
- Knowledge of technology, materials and processes in garment & accessory manufacturing that may be other product categories as well.
- Project management of consumer research as well as product briefs.
- Graduate/Masters from Tier 1 Fashion designing institute - 2015-2016 pass out mandatory
- Experience as Fashion Designer with MNC retail brands.
- Strong personal fashion and brand consciousness and a high sense for design quality coupled with strong affinity for jewellery/ accessories
- Excellent computer and hand drawing skills, high affinity towards social media & events
- Has good knowledge of fashion & want to grow career in trend changing.
If interested, kindly drop your updated resume to email@example.com
Desired Candidate Profile
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Ankita Doshi
Contact Company:Toran Global