Company: Food Tech E-commerce
Position: Account Manager
1. Working knowledge of Tax Laws, rules and procedures; India Transfer Pricing Laws and FEMA
2. Preparation and finalization of books of accounts, Debtors/ Creditors reconciliation, Fixed Assets Register recon, related party disclosures, etc.
3. Coordinate and work closely with the internal and statutory auditors, and consultants - providing data to auditors, solving audit Queries.
4. Monitoring the inflow & outflow of funds and taking adequate measures to ensure optimum utilization of funds.
5. Managing Bank relationships.
6. Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles and develop periodic reports for management.
7. Reconciliation of bank accounts, vendor payments, payment gateway transactions, AP, AR, and inter-company reconciliations
8. Ensuring payments are processed timely and accounts receivable are received and recorded and refunds are processed timely
9. Improve processes and enforce internal controls within the accounting function to ensure ongoing improvement in availability, timeliness and orderliness of financial information
10. TDS, GST, Stamp Duty, Tax payment, filing of Returns, generation of challans & certificates and review of related entries in SAP. To ensure correct compliance within due dates.
11. Provide Data to internal users / management as and when required
Desired Candidate Profile
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Toran Global
Send a Query